Tuesday, September 29, 2009

September 29, 9:17

'Where The Wild Things Are: The Movie' is a VERY bad idea.  The book is perfect.  It's 11 or so pages long.  One would have to read very slowly to make it last an hour and a half.
-
So You Think You Can Dance is a good idea.  We need to be put in our place by harsh Englishmen.  It's good, too, that America now appreciates fancying dancing.
-
Blogging: Live Blogging Life.
-
Real live blogging would work more like chat.
-
The contestants on So You Think You Can Dance--this is auditions--wave their tickets to vegas around very carelessly.  I'm always very careful with my plane tickets.  What happens if I mess it up?  They won't let me on the plane...
-
Paris Hilton is NOT my heroine.  Nor my heroin.
-
If you've ever wanted to read my journal, this is what it looks like--little thoughts, but much less sarcastic.  No fun.

No comments:

Post a Comment