Monday, October 5, 2009

October 5, 11:51pm

How stupid am I to be up this late? Very stupid. Cal's inner clock has no mercy. But my mind won't quite shut it's trap.
-
Apple: I don't want a tablet that runs my iPhone apps in widescreen. I want a little PC I can read and word process on. You're not listening, are you Apple?
-
People who run red lights are very evil.
-
Bought the pipe tobacco I like today to replace the one that's too sweet.
-
Monk's "We See" is one of my favorite jazz tunes. I love versions by Ellery Eskalin and Paul Motian best.
-
One FB status update at a time ain't enough fer me. No way.
-
I wish I could go see jazz every night.
-
Should I learn to play the piano?
-
In ten years as a self taught guitarist, I've learned stunningly little. But I can strum nicely.
-
Louis Armstrong led an interesting life.
-
I'm almost tired. But not quite.
-
In a minute it's tomorrow.

No comments:

Post a Comment